What is SharePoint Fundamentals Mini Course?
Online Training program for beginners to understand fundamentals of SharePoint.
The goal of this course is to help beginner to get started with SharePoint. features.
What are the Topics covered in this course
Module 1: Introduction
- You will lean what is SharePoint
- You will learn how to sign-up for Office 365 Trial
Module 2: Site collection and Sub site
- you will learn what are the different considerations you need to make while creating site collection.
- You will learn how to create site collection
- You will learn when to create sub site
- You will learn how to create sub site
Module 3: Security in SharePoint
- You will what is SharePoint groups and how to add users to the group
- You will learn how to create a custom permission level.
Module 4: Lists and Libraries
- You will learn what are classic Lists
- You will learn what are classic Libraries
Module 5: List columns Vs Site columns
- You will learn List Columns and when to use what
- You will learn what is a Site Columns
- You will learn what is the differences between List Column Vs Site Columns
Hi Dev, this is really a fantastic initiative. This mini course is going to help the starters know more about SharePoint and functionalities.
- Palani Bharat
Class Details: Here Is What You Will Get
- Lifetime access to SharePoint Fundamentals Mini course
- You can watch or download all the videos
- 24/7 access to training videos
I am Devendra Velegandla, four time Microsoft MVP. I am a SharePoint/Office 365 lead developer having more than 10 years of experience working with Microsoft technologies. I loves sharing articles, videos and tutorial on SharePoint and office 365. I am a regular contributor in Microsoft MSDN/Technet forums and blogs at http://www.sharepoint-journey.com/ and you can read more about me here http://www.sharepoint-journey.com/about-me.html.