Hi Dev, this is really a fantastic initiative. This mini course is going to help the starters know more about SharePoint and functionalities.
- Palani Bharat
What is SharePoint Fundamentals Mini Course?
Online Training program for beginners to understand fundamentals of SharePoint.
The goal of this course is to help beginner to get started with SharePoint. features.
What are the Topics covered in this course
Module 1: Introduction
- You will lean what is SharePoint
- You will learn how to sign-up for Office 365 Trial
Module 2: Site collection and Sub site
- you will learn what are the different considerations you need to make while creating site collection.
- You will learn how to create site collection
- You will learn when to create sub site
- You will learn how to create sub site
Module 3: Security in SharePoint
- You will what is SharePoint groups and how to add users to the group
- You will learn how to create a custom permission level.
Module 4: Lists and Libraries
- You will learn what are classic Lists
- You will learn what are classic Libraries
Module 5: List columns Vs Site columns
- You will learn List Columns and when to use what
- You will learn what is a Site Columns
- You will learn what is the differences between List Column Vs Site Columns
Class Details: Here Is What You Will Get
- Lifetime access to SharePoint Fundamentals Mini course
- You can watch or download all the videos
- 24/7 access to training videos
What other SharePoint folks saying
I am Devendra Velegandla, four time Microsoft MVP and Microsoft certified trainer. I am a SharePoint/Office 365 lead developer having more than 10 years of experience working with Microsoft technologies. I've taught more than 1,000 students. As a trainer and developer i have working on lot of SharePoint Projects with multiple customers. Now i am working with one of the biggest MNC and supporting and helping largest companies across the world to move to SharePoint Online.
But things weren’t always so sweet. Back when I started learning and working on SharePoint it was not so easy because i donot know what to read and what to study and more importantly how to develop solutions for a particular requirement we get.
I’m grateful every day for this SharePoint journey school and community I’ve created online.